Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's a giant mess...

...but good for the soul!
...that is a favorite quote of mine...I clipped it out of newspaper when I was in grade school...too bad I didn't have the presence of mind to save the whole article...or a best the artist's name!

...it SO describes my studio...especially today as I finsih up goodies for my July 1st release on Early Work Mercantile...
I hope you'll visit after midnite tonite to see all the treasures offered by so many talented artists!

Hot & humid today...but beautiful sunshine! Wishing you a sunny day, too!
~L

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about my studio space in this house, but right now...it's a hot mess! LOL

    I need more storage shelves and they are rather low on the priority list about now...the car taking center stage. Hope you're staying cool and continue with tons of inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!