Saturday, July 18, 2009

Roosters Update

Had a little hooking time last evening...

I SO want this rug done...but have had little time to work on it. I've been working on the border simply because I cut wool for it to take on our mini vacation to Duluth...of course no hooking time there! I did get a few loops pulled at 3rd Thursday group...and a few more last night! This is an old pattern from Edyth O'Neill, measuring 26" x 39"...perfect for in front of the kitchen sink. My goal is to have it done by the time the walls are painted...ya...it's good to have goals!

It's unseasonably cool here and incredibly dry. I don't remember a year so dry.
The cooler temps are refreshing and although I'm sure there is plenty of Summer heat and humidity left...makes me long for crisp Autumn days! I've been working on the Fall class schedule...lots of fun things planned...and there are many updates to do on the website this weekend...but I've gotta admit...I'd rather be hooking!

Hope you are enjoying whatever you are doing this weekend! ~L

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!