Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday...Already?

Where has the week gone?
So much wool, So little time...seems to be a good phrase to sum up my week!
All the wool kits for the 3rd part of A Sampler are cut and in the mail...or waiting to go...or be picked up! And 100's of yards of NEW wool are due to arrive at the studio any day...life IS good!

Last evening, at 3rd Thursday hooking group, a few new gals joined us. What a delightful time! Sorry, didn't have my camera, so I can't share any pics, but everyone is working on great rugs!

I've been "tweaking" things at the studio...again...

I brought out the old doll cradle...perfect to hold sample mats!


This was my Mom's...then my sister's and mine! Lots of memories here!

It's unseasonably cool here today...not complaining...perfect dyeing weather...and that is what I'll be doing today!

Wishing you all a HAPPY Friday and a GREAT weekend! ~L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!