Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What's New...


Happy October Everyone...
I've spent the morning adding lots of goodies to the website...

I've had these Apple Pin Cushion kits and patterns available for several years...just never got around to getting them up on the web...but these cool, replica antique vices finally arrived last week and I think it's just the perfect addition!

If you have a minute...hop on over and see all the other fun sheep and wool goodies, too!

Hope you are having a GREAT day...it's a cool, crisp sunny one here...

1 comment:

  1. Ooh Laurie these little clamps are great!! I have searched for a couple years for some, and they're hard to come by! LOL runnin over to your site right now!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!