Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Eve...


It's good to be home...sorry I've been away from the computers for sevral days...my Mother-in Law passed away and we we're in SD for the funeral. She was a very sweet lady...we will miss her so...

For now I need to focus on our annual fall hook-in on Saturday. I am so NOT ready. Between an audit by the state sales and use tax department and loosing Mom...well I have much to do tonite and tomorrow...so I best get to drawing the patterns. The pic above is the fourth part on this year's rug project, "Under the Sun". The kits are sold out...so I'm going to make the linen patterns available as of Saturday's show...if I get them done in time...

More soon...L

3 comments:

  1. Laurie-
    Sorry to read of your family's loss. Hugs and prayers coming your way from Maryland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always so hard to lose a special loved one...so sorry.
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!