Monday, January 30, 2017

Second post of the day...

Crazy, I know! Silent for weeks...months, and here I am again;)

Well, I just got the go ahead to "let the cat out of the bag"...
Registration is NOW open for From Our Hands ~ Creative & Spring Mercantile
April 24 thru 27, 2017
Yellow Springs, Ohio

I'm so honored that Rebekah L. Smith and Lori Ann Corelis invited me to Ohio to teach! These days, I rarely teach outside the Twin Cities area...but I'm hitting the road and will teach 2 punch needle classes and a rug hooking class. Lots of goodies planned for the mercantile, too!

I can't wait to meet Rebekah L. Smith, Lori Ann Corelis, Stacy Nash and Donna Bennett in person! I've long admired their work...it will be a delight to spend these days with kindred spirits.

Click this link to see all the fun projects/register
http://www.fromourhands.com/copy-of-2016-registration

Looking forward to seeing some of my long time Ohio customers and many others that will be traveling to this renowned event! ~Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!