Friday, September 25, 2015

1st Friday of Autumn

Hello Dear Friends,
A lovely, but gray Autumn day here...
the contrast of the green and golden leaves against the overcast sky is beautiful!

Today is my Momma's 85th birthday! I need to get off the computer and get her cake in the oven...
but thought I would drop in here to say hello for a moment!

I've been busy the past few days updating patterns.
{if you follow me and/or the studio page on Facebook...sorry for all the posts;)}
Many are now available in the Etsy shop as PDF Instant Downloads!

This morning I finished the update on "Hook Good Rugs"...

this old favorite is now available as a PDF!

And soon several of my smaller mat patterns will be available as Paper Patterns or PDF's too.
With my commitment to caring for my folks, I've needed to come up with a way to streamline the business
...and still earn an income;)
Everyone seems to like these formats:)
It will certainly save me time in drawing patterns, so hopefully I'll have more time for new designs and some much need handwork!

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend ~L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!