Saturday, January 24, 2015

Memories in thread...

Good Saturday Evening,
I've been distracted this evening...
in a good way;)
Lori Brechlin started a new group on FaceBook for Hand Embroidery
something I've loved from a very early age...
click the link above and ask to join if embroidery is something you enjoy, too.

this is the first piece I stitched when Mom handed me a needle and thread at age 5

In the early 70's I'd embroider on anything and everything!

These days my work most often involves wool...

Okay...back to work...
thanks for visiting and allowing me to share the good ole days with you! ~Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Laurie,
    I am so impressed by your stitching at 5!!! You definitly followed the right path!! I love needle arts too and all my earliest memories involve a love of textiles! So lovely you have all those pictures!!
    Thanks for sharing your memories in thread!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!