Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesday to-do's...

Good Afternoon...
Hope you are having a good day!
I've gotten a few things knocked off my to-do list...
An adaptation of my Primitive Medallions is finished and on it's way to it's new home...

* ~ * Thanks so much Jackie * ~ *

Everything is pretty much unpacked from last Saturday's Hook-in!
Sorry no pictures...I can't believe I forgot to take pictures:(
I just listed the remaining needle punched pins in my Etsy store
I'll be making a bunch more for Shepherd's Harvest Festival which is coming up in May.

We are finally above the 50 degree mark and the sun feels wonderful!
Spring will fly by with much to do...
Nick graduates in June...
and is preparing to head off to Iowa State in the Fall.

Hope the suns is shining on you ~L

1 comment:

  1. Love the rug Laurie! Such pretty colors and nice balance to the colors too. Your pins are sweet as can be. Have a good week. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!