Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Focused Day...

...finishing up on the second half of this year's LJF Rug Project...Grandma's Garden. The year has flown by...again! Just a bit more hooking and then the calculating...the dyeing and the kitting can begin. The kits are due out in October...and I'd really like them off my plate...
as there is much to do before mid-October.... I'll be vending again at The Autumn Valley Hook-In in Stillwater, MN on Saturday October 6th...
this year I will also have finished work available at the Textile Center in the annual Holiday Show and Sale beginning November 1st!
...so planning and focus are my mantras of late...
and today...9-11...of all days is a good one to quitely hook and remember... ~L

4 comments:

  1. beautiful rug laurie ~ the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori,
    Thanks so much for stopping by and for leaving your sweet comment!
    Hope all is well with you...happy early autumn...best of luck with your gathering!
    So wish we were closer!
    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty. Like the design.--Vickey in SC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!