Tuesday, June 5, 2012

SEW excited...

Good Morning Dear Friends,
I hope you are enjoying a sun filled early summer morning! It's beautiful here...I love this time of year! Perhaps because Friday is my birthday...though I'm ready to stop counting...or maybe just because the daylight is long...the air is sweet...and so are the strawberries!!!
I'm excited to share my NEW fabrics with you...

I've been having so much fun playing with fabric designs...and have many more to finish, but for today it's back to the hooking frame.

I know of many of June birthdays...stop over and send your good wishes to Lori at HomeSpunPrims...it's her birthday today and she has lots to celebrate!!!
Wishing you all a sweet sunny day ~L

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday week! Hope Friday is your best ever! Love the pretty fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely birthday!

    Very nice designs. I particularly like the alphabet fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all Laurie! Happy Birthday to you!!!!
    xoxox
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy "Early" Birthday !! Love your fabric designs !! i got my swatches, and had to go back and make my elements in the designs smaller, but all in all I am so happy with the colors and all !! I am eyeing one design of yours in particular....I need to go take a peek on Spoonflower ...
    Have a super day !!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!