Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just had to share this...

The sweetest couple wandered into my booth at Shepherd's Harvest...Roxy writes for Access Press. You can find her complete article here ~ http://arts.accesspress.org

Even tho' I was loosing my voice, we did a short interview and her husband made this great video. It was so fun for me to see all the things I miss while working. I do get to tap my toes tho'...these musicians are just a few feet away!



Thanks to Roxy and her husband...and to all the other great people who came out for a visit!

~L

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful video! And what a great day for you :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost as good as being there Laurie, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!