Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Progress on House Blessing...


it's coming along...and I hope to have Part One hooked by the weekend so I can get the kits together and out in the mail next week...That is STILL January...right?

I've had a few inquiries about the color plan so I thought I'd post a pic here. I also plan to post regular updates on this years rug project. And maybe even share some of the participants rugs if they will send me photos!

I'm done in the dyepots for the week and will be drawing out the patterns tomorrow after my ThursDAY class leaves. Hope to hook a bit tomorrow evening at our Thursday evening group and really make progress on Friday.

I'm enjoying this one...and hope you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!