Monday, August 3, 2009

Goosey arrived home today!


Oh how I wish I could have travelled with her! She was off to some historic place for the photo shoot for EAL's Holiday Directory...but she's not talkin'...and there wasn't any info in the box...just the placards and hangtags with this years logo. So I guess I'll be as surprised as you when the directory comes out this fall!

I just noticed I've passed my 50th post here...could that be? I totally missed it...anyway I'll be posting a GIVEAWAY later this week to celebrate...so please stop back and sign up!
~Laurie

5 comments:

  1. EAL - so exciting! CONGRATS! I am looking forward to seeing the issue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous goosey!!! I love him! Easy to see why EAL featured you in their directory! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rug, great holiday piece. I never thought to do that for my two spare chairs, would be fun to hook new mats for them on the holidays.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Thrilled you are being honored. You deserve it. Great Job to an amazing artist

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - congratulations. What an incredible and well deserved honor.
    I'm anxious to see the issue.
    Happy Hooking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!