Saturday, November 8, 2008

♥ Be Ye Thankful...

So many blessings I have to be thankful for...

I’m blessed that my job is to do what I love...play with wool everyday!

I’m thankful for my friends...old and new...

I’m thankful for my dear Husband, my Mother, Father and Sister...my Sisters & Brother –in-laws...Nieces and Nephews...family is So very important!

And most of all I’m Thankful for our son...now 12...but 9 short years ago he brought home this picture from pre-school...

I just had to make it into a rug!

Wishing you all the best...and I hope you'll count your blessings, too! L

5 comments:

  1. Love it Laurie!! The perfect way to cherish those lil' hands!! Too cute!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,
    Thanks so much for your comment! I'm so glad to find your blog and will add the link here latter tonite...gotta get to the dyepots!
    Wooly hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the turkey's. The years seem to just fly by, we turn around and those lil' ones just grow up. Stop over at my blog when you have a minute I have an award for you.
    :)Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, we all have much to be thankful for, even in this dismal economy!
    I guess we are most thankful this year for the fact our Colonel is out of Iraq after 2.5 years!
    On a business and practical note, I am thankful to Laurie for all the beautiful wool she supplies me.
    Happy holiday
    Polly Minick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ginger,
    Thanks so much for the award.
    I've been having computer issues lately and haven't been here as much as I'd like! Hope you had a Great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!