Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More Family Fun...


Thought I'd share our family photo with you. We've always wanted to do this and the timing was perfect on this summer's trip to the Black Hills. There is always so much to see and do, and since hubby is working while we are out there, we have to cram a whole lot into a few short days. There is this great place in Keystone...just across from the taffy shop...Prof. Samuel's Portraits...we had so much fun!

Have you seen the movie "National Treasure ~ Book of Secrets"? Personally I thought the first movie was better...but since we had heard that part of this 2nd movie was filmed in the hills...(that's a whole other story)...we were anxious to see it! Anyway...if you saw it...remember the part when Ben Gates unravels the clues and discovers the hole in the rock that opens the secret entrance to the golden city???
Well, I think my son found it!

More soon...got to get back to hooking the chicken rug! L

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I've just found your blog over at Primitive Betty's!
    What great work you do, I loved the corn so neat:)
    Stop over for a visit when you have time.
    *Rondell*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rondell,
    Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words! Hope you'll come back often.
    Betty is just such a sweetheart, isn't she!
    I'll visiting over at your blog soon...
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the family photos! How fun!!! :)

    (thanks for the kind comments about me here too.... you are so sweet!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!