Friday, June 10, 2011

Another off the frame...


Apologies for not posting more frequently...this is a snippet of what I've been up to! I can't show the whole rug just yet...but will soon.

Tomorrow is our last 2nd Saturday hooking group...if you are in the Minneapolis area...give a holler and we'll make room for you! Would love to have you join us!

We should be closing on a house in a few weeks...can you sense my hesitation?!?!
There have been so many bumps in the road on this relocation journey...that I hate to give too many details for fear of jinxing it!

So...I keep pulling loops...or taking tiny stitches...to keep my sanity! After our 103 degree record breaking start to the week, the weather has turned more Spring or Autumn like...60's and 70's...suit me just fine!

Hope you have a delightful weekend! ~L

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie,
    I am lovin' that sneak look at your hooking! Great colors!
    Hope you get settled soon into the new abode! I'll bet you would like to be settled before winter which feels like it came back today! LOL!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Great colors and all! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. House buying is so stressful. Got my fingers crossed of you. The rug looks great, hurry and show us the rest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!