Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Getting back to business...


I hate being behind...but once again...I am.
The studio/shop move behind me...I've abandoned the remaining piles of miscellaneous clutter...tho' ignoring them is really difficult for me! This week I'm catching up on orders and most importantly finishing up on Part 3 of House Blessing, the 2010 Project Rug. For all you very dear, patient participants...the kits should be ready and in the mail next week!

Thanks to everyone for your encouragement, well wishes and kind comments during these stress filled past 2 months...I'm so happy to have everything under one roof and look forward to welcoming you if you are in the neighborhood! ~L

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are settling in after your big move. Part three looks great I love the yellow background, it is worth wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!