Friday, December 19, 2008

The Cold Wind Blowing...


Even tho' winter doesn't offically start for a few days, it's been feeling like it here for weeks. We are hunkering down for another blast this weekend. Perfect stitching weather!!! And I've got plenty to do...last minute gifts and finishing touches. I stitched up the candle mat above a few years ago...just love this saying...it is "sew" true!

After I finish up on Christmas projects, baking, wrapping, and the start of the 2009 LJF Rug Project...I'm going to work up some new stitching patterns...some based on my old rug designs...some new designs...some just stitching...some with wool, too!

Whatever your weekend brings...I hope your warm and happy! L

3 comments:

  1. Hey Laurie...that is a cool saying, for sure! Hope you stay warm and snuggly...we, too, are getting hit again this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the candle mat!!! I can't wait to see your new patterns.
    Stay warm and cozy, we are supposed to get snow after midnight tonight!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments Jacque and Rondell. It's been a very productive weekend around here. Stayed inside and out of the cold...I'm almost done with the gifts...now on to the wrapping.
    Our snow has ended but it's bitterly cold...hope you don't get hit with this...but I'm afraid it is heading east...Stay warm and safe! Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!