Sunday, September 21, 2008

Autumn Blessings


Hello Dear Friends...
Autumn winds are blowing...but the temperatures are summer like here in Minnesota...undoubtedly this is my favorite time of year!

Haven't had much time to blog lately...busy at the dye pots and prepping for fall classes...also trying to finish up my UFO challenge rug...

...actually I'm a bit farther along than this pic...but being lazy...didn't want to take it off the frame to take another...but I will soon!

Ideas are spinning in my head...so many things I want to stitch and hook...but making myself focus on finishing this first...

Hope where ever you are you are enjoying the change of season...L

2 comments:

  1. I love your pumpkin! I can't believe how much you have finished on your challenge piece too. It really looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!