Saturday, November 29, 2014

Good Saturday Eve...

Dear Friends,
I hope you had a Great Thanksgiving Holiday!

It's been a very busy and happy week here.
Our son heads back to campus tomorrow:(
but will be back in a few weeks for winter break:)
hard to believe his 1st semester of college is almost behind him.


Tonight I'm finishing Holly~Tree
My newest wooly cupboard hanger
Stitched of my hand-dyed wool with wool threads and black walnut aged ticking.
This is my December offering for Early Work Mercantile tomorrow night.

This week I'll be pulling the last loops in On The Hill
The 2015 Annual Rug project


when the sample is complete...I can move on to prepping the kits that will begins shipping in January.

Have a good week ~ L

3 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!