Thursday, November 13, 2014

Brrr…Winter has come to the Northern Prairie…

Hello Dear Friends…
Altho’ it is the middle of November, it sure feels like January
I know many of you are experiencing the same…
Good weather to hunker down under a good rug project;)

I’m working on the design for the 2015 Annual Rug Project.
After the appeal and success of last year’s project, Primitive Medallions…I admit that this year’s choice was very difficult for me.
There are loads of sketches on my drawing table…
And the one that kept popping to the top is a prim pictorial I’ve named “On The Hill”.

It measures 22” x 34” and like last year will be a THREE part project.
...linen pattern and 1st wool kit will ship in January 2014

Even tho’ the cost of materials keeps going up, I’m hoping to keep pricing the same!
I know many of you would like to include the Annual Rug Project on your list to Santa
So I hope to be able to have details on the website and do a proper unveiling soon!

Keep safe and warm, ♥ ~L

1 comment:

  1. Although I was unable to participate in your hook a month this year, I am looking forward to purchasing the pattern next year! Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!