Thursday, March 6, 2014

March...

Finally temperatures ABOVE Zero... thinking this MUST be a sign that Spring will come;)


After several requests, I was able to come up with a few more kits for this year's annual rug project
Primitive Medallions
...I'm humbled...and astounded by the overwhelming interest in this project...
THANK YOU to EVERYONE who has joined in...sent kind messages...left comments...I so appreciate your support and encouragement!

I spent yesterday in the dye pots...
today I'm out of the studio...taking Mom & Dad to doctor appointments...
Saturday is 2nd Saturday Hooking & Stitching...11 til 3 if you are in the neighborhood...hope you'll stop in! ~L

3 comments:

  1. The Primitive Medallions rug is a beauty...no wonder so many want to hook it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie,
    So great you have so much interest in your Primitive Medallions rug. Supposed to be close to 40 here tomorrow and monday. Have a wonderul day rug hooking. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!