Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finishing Touches...


Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday...and that my East Coast friends are safe and warm! We had a gentle snow overnite...just a beautiful blanket of white to freshen things up!
I've been a busy little elf...finishing a few gifts...a knit hat...some wool appliqued scarves! Now I need to move into the kitchen...cookies...candy and jellies need to get started!

I just finished binding this chairpad for my neighbor Anna. I took a photo of her couch and simplified the floral design to hook this mat for her rocker. I'll be delivering it later this afternoon and am excited to see how it looks there.
Merrie, Merrie ~L

6 comments:

  1. Hey Laurie,
    What lovely soft colors in Anna's Floral. Anna is very fortunate to have you as her neighbor.
    A very nice thoughtful gift...
    Happy Holidays.
    Tony
    totally-hooked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use her couch for design and color inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! She is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurie,
    So exquisite! Such a nice gift! I am using all those dyes I bought finally. My Mom is doing better so I've been able to hit the dye pot a little and do some hooking! Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas! XXOO Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are beautiful. You are a good neighbor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!