Saturday, July 25, 2020

Saturday Greetings...

calendula, lavender, lemon balm, oregano and yarrow...
a little harvest from the gardens this morning.

It seems so very early for the walnuts to fall,
but I'm so excited to be boiling up this year's first black walnut brew...
...naturally dyed wool fabric and yarns will be back in stock soon:)

I'm happy to have contributed a pattern to the ATHA 2021 Biennial ~ Kansas City Fundraiser Pattern Book...
The Pattern Books and Worm Boxes are available to order!!!

Hope you have a lovely day, L

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it does seem real early for them to start falling to the size and quantity I see in your pot. I've seen a few small nuts along my trail but not ready for scooping up yet for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely flowers so pretty this year.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bouquet...and ahhh...those walnuts are screaming fall. Odd as it has been, this summer seems as though it has flown by. Hope your week is off to a great start.... ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!