Sunday, August 26, 2018

Golden leaves on the boulevard…

While I was away teaching at Sauder Village Rug Week in Ohio…
Summer moved a little closer to Autumn. I can hardly believe it…but this IS a sign of the glory to come!
There were hints of Autumn in the early morning and evening breezes for a week or so before I left…and we saw many trees on the verge of turning on our drive thru 5 states.
And so it’s time to register for Fall Classes…
There is still space in my Folk Art Rug Hooking class beginning Wednesday, September 5th at Minnetonka Center for the Arts
This is an all-level class meeting Wednesdays from 1-4pm

I’ll be teaching a Natural Dyeing class on Friday September 14th

and an Intro to Rug Hooking on Saturday, October 13th.

Call Minnetonka Center for The Arts at 952-473-7361 for more info and to register
Or vist their website at http://www.minnetonkaarts.org

Thanks for visiting ~ Laurie

2 comments:

  1. wonderful color! wish I lived closer
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived close. The natural dyeing sounds fabulous! Evenings in Canada are definitely getting cooler.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!