Friday, January 12, 2018

Punch Needle Classes...


There are still spaces in my Punch Needle Box class at Minnetonka Center for the Arts...
Begins Monday January 22nd at 9:30 am.
Learn the art of Punch Needle and design your own trinket box!
Visit the MCFTA website for more info at www.minnetonkaarts.org or call 952-473-7361 to register!

And there are also spaces available in my Paisley Punch Needle Pin Keep Workshop

at Sauder Village's Rug Hooking Week on August 18, 2018

Happy New Year Everyone...sure is a cold start, but glad the days are getting longer
I've been down with a cold/fever for a few days...feeling a bit better today...but still a few random sneezes.

Hibernating with homemade soup, tea, Netflix and knitting a new sweater...a re-run of one I made over 15 years ago.
That one was a cotton/wool blend.
This time 100% wool in my favorite olivey green!
Thanks for stopping by...take care...stay warm...be well ~ L

4 comments:

  1. I wish I were proficient in needle punch just not that good at it. Yours are wonderful.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived closer--I am determined to learn punch needle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love all this wooly work! How pretty it all is!~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!