Thursday, February 2, 2017

Happy Groundhog's Day...

Cold...cold...cold...
If I were a groundhog, I'd be hunkering down
I wouldn't have even poked my nose out this morning to see my shadow:)



The Part One kits for Shady Spot...the 2017 Edition of my Annual Rug Projects flew out the door yesterday...
my Postman is picking up a few more today!

Thanks so much for the GREAT response to this rug...only 5 places remain, so if you are interested visit the website here...
http://www.woolyredrug.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=935

Well...it's back to work for me...hope it's sunny and warmer where you are;) ~Laurie

2 comments:

  1. Is it possible to buy the pattern only? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, thanks so much for stopping by and for your question!
      This is the 12th year I've done the annual rug projects and just like past years, the pattern is exclusive to the project. The linen pattern will be available separately in January 2018! ~Laurie

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!