Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merrie and Bright...

The snow is gently falling...the baking has begun...
the shopping is done and only a few stitches remain to be taken in a special gift...

I feel so far behind...but say that every year...
and it really doesn't matter...does it?

In a year of so much loss...I'm reminded that the stuff is not important...
it's our relationships that matter...our connections to each other...the kindness and love that we share...

So my WISH for you my friends is a Bright and Merry Christmas...
and a Peace~filled New Year! ~L

* ~ the studio is closed until December 27th...
tho' the website is always open ~ *

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Laurie!...may all your wishes come true..

    blessings,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! The rug is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!