Tuesday, January 31, 2012

February Early Work Mercantile

Good Evening Friends ~
I hope you are having a great week...the weather is delightful here in the North Country...I'm a bit worried about the trees and gardens with the lack of snow cover and moisture...but these balmy temperatures are easy to love!
Midnight tonight is the time for my February update at Early Work Mercantile...another needle book...Hearts & Flowers

I hope you'll stop by to visit all the talented artists at EWM!

Tomorrow evening at 7 pm is the update at The 1800 House...this is the first month that my finished mats will be offered there...many thanks Karen for inviting me!

Just a bit of hooking left on Old Chalk Deer...I'll be back soon with pics and an update on this wonderful design...
Til then ~ be well ~L

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the chalkware deer! It's been warm here so wondering if we will have any winter at all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!