Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tidying on a Bright Cold Day...


Good day to you...
It’s sunny and bright...the cardinals are singing their sweet song...
But...OH SO COLD...
What a winter we've all have had across the land?!?!?!
The forecast is for our January thaw to arrive for the weekend...a wee bit late...
But NO complaints here...Just in time for our Second Saturday Hooking Group!

I’ve been tidying the place to make room for all the gals...snapped a few pics...guess I’m focusing on WARM colors today!

Like a well stocked pantry...I just love my jars of threads and shelves of wool!

Thanks for visiting...wishing you a bright and cheery day ~L

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, your stacks of beautiful wool warmed me up today!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jars of thread and stacks of wool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Laurie! You are sooooo organized!! Love the jars to hold the threads! Your shop is in your home now? How do you like it? I am in the very beginning stages of doing something here. Have to find the hookers and crafters first! LOL!
    Keep up the good work there, it looks fabulous!
    Warm coming this weekend...... at least what we know as warm around here!! LOL!
    Hugs!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the beautiful wool. It was fun to stop and visit your little shop today. Thanks for sharing such great photos!
    Cheers!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jars of thread look so nicely displayed. The wool makes it all look so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh... how yummy the wool and floss... I want to reach out and touch it!!! very nice display!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh,i love it your pantry! So cosy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!