Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New "stuff" is slowly...

making its way to the website.
I've been a bit behind at the studio...dyeing wool on hot, humid days...98 degrees this past Monday...YEEK...it's only May!?!?!
So...I've been pretty wiped out at night...my usual "wee hour computer time" succumbed to Humidity Head...is what I call it...when the heat and humidity go up...my intelligence and motivation seem to disappear!


A few patterns have been added...2 NEW rugs by Maggie Bonanomi...If you want to see...just click What's New and follow the link on the website.

Need to fire up the dye pots again today...but much cooler breezes are blowing...it's a BEAUTIFUL day!

All the best to you ~L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!