Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Part Two of House Blessing


I'm working on getting the kits together!!!
Everyone who is paticipating in the 2010 Rug Project should have received an email or 2 from me this morning!

Here's a peek at Part's One & Two...the right side and bottom border are part of the 4th section to come in October. I just needed to hook 'em to gauge how much wool...and know my limit on kits for this year's project.
Which leads me to say...going...going...there are only TWO spots left...and once they are gone...that's it!Sorry, ALL GONE! as of Thursday April 22nd

I'll be updating the website later tonite with this info too. If you are interested in knowing how this annual rug prject thingy works...click on over the the webpage...
http://www.ljfibers.com/patbom10.html...or leave a comment and I'll respond!

Spring has sprung ~L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!