Thursday, March 25, 2010


Yes...I'm going crazy



...Wool Crazy!

I really wasn't going to jump on this...but just couldn't help myself.
Click on the underlined Wool Crazy link above to check out JoAnn Mullaly's great book!

It's been a delightful break from all the rugs and dye projects that I've got going on right now.
Just a few stitches here and there...so soul soothing...a visual journal that will grow bit by bit.


Details on a monthly stitching day at the studio will be coming soon...probably starting early this summer!


Some gorgeous shades of Valdani #8 Pearl Cotton are now in stock, too! ~L

1 comment:

  1. Laurie,

    This is beautiful! I love the motifs, the mix of colors and textures, the crazy quilt stitching. Just lovely!

    Rose Mae

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note...I love to hear from you!